Tuesday 13 December 2011

My Christmas Sale! Plus new Christmas Miniatures

Hello everyone I am having a Christmas Sale!

So for all of you watching any minis you might like, then now is the time to snap them up.

I hope you are all in the Christmas mood and busy shopping and getting some great gifts and goodies, also treating yourself mean time, I sure know that I am anyway ;)

Have a very merry Xmas if I dont see you again beforehand.

Here are a few photos of some of my newest Christmas miniatures to enjoy mean time!

























6 comments:

  1. OHH! These works are very very Lovely !!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! All looks real.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Son unas bandejas maravillosas. Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impresionante!! Parecen de verdad, me encanta. Feliz Navidad!!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so nice!

    From Tyla @

    http://obscurecreationsbytyla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete