Thursday 17 November 2016

A few of my new lovely creations!


Its been a very busy time for me here, well that's actually a slight understatement, so if  you have emailed and have not emailed you back, then please do contact me again, Etsy is always a good place to message me!

However despite my busy past few weeks, I thought I would check in an say hello to everyone, I wanted to share a few of my very newest pieces with you all.

I will also be at Kensington Dolls House fair buying some fantastic Christmas goodies, and some lovely supplies, the show is in December, Saturday the 3rd, and I hope to see some of you there!! :)

Enjoy the photos!









 







5 comments:

  1. Awesome work, as usual, Eve, thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures with us :)!
    Wishing you a good show, have fun there!!
    Have a nice weekend. Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ilona, that's really nice of you to say, glad you like my work :) And the show is just wonderful! Are you going to go this year? I cant wait, so excited now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy realista, todo precioso.
    Un abrazo
    Maite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each one is a piece of Culinary Art in miniature! WoWee and- Yummy! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

  5. fuel meals reviews Ans.According to the website of the manufacturer, users of this product should be able to see its effects within a few hours of ingestion. However, for these effects to be speedy and consistent, a proper diet and steady exercise are also requiredKeto Fuel Review– Final VerdictIt help improve the cognitive capabilities of the userIt also to improves the body’s energyIt support to maintain the body’s lean muscle mass, which will definitely go a long way in helping the user stay in good shape.
    http://www.cureidea.com/keto-fuel-diet/

    ReplyDelete